We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information submitted to us or collected in any other way by us, including through our mentoring platform. We ensure to protect your information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Data Protection Act. These principles control how we collect, use, hold or disclose your information. Keeping your personal information private and confidential is an essential part of our mentoring program.
Information we collect
- Your full name.
- Your contact details such as email address, mailing address, street address and telephone number.
- Age and date of birth.
- Credit card information for the purpose of subscription.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Mentor preferences and/or opinions.
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions.
- Information about your access and use of site including through the use of internet cookies.
- Information you may provide to us through mentor/mentee feedback or customer service.
- Additional personal information that you may provide to us directly or indirectly through the use of our site and associated social media platforms that you may authorise us to collect information from.
Collection and use of personal information/data
- To allow you to use our platform and its associated features.
- To contact and communicate with you.
- For administrative purposes and/or record keeping.
- For analytics, business development and market research - including promotional content.
- For the management and development of ACET Global’s mentoring platform.
- To comply with any legal obligations should they arise.
To comply with any legal obligations should they arise
No personal information will be provided to third party service providers in order that they may perform their services.
- To existing or potential mentors.
- To courts, tribunals, or regulatory authorities in the event of a failure to make payments or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish or defend our legal rights.
Storage and security
Access and correction
It is your right to access and limit the use of your information. If you have previously agreed to receive promotional content but change your mind you may contact us by using the details below.
For any queries or complaints please contact us: